Monday 27 September 2010

trying to pick up a friendly bargain



My sister recently went shopping in Camden, London and bought some really cute tops from a charity shop, but she now doesn't like them. So she gave them to me! She also gave me a pair of her old Levi's that didn't fit her anymore, how happy am I? Very!

My mum also gave me some cool jumper dresses that are going to be fab for this cold weather with some jeans or wooly tights!

I also did some charity shop shopping while I was away, I didn't find any clothes, which was a bit gutting...I find it baffling that charity shops are getting quite expensive, I remember when you could go in and pick up second hand clothes for £1 but not anymore, theres even a rail for all designer pieces.

Charity shops are so popular because you're getting some really ace clothes for very little but that bit of money you've spent goes to charity and so many people go in them and spend money now (even young trendy people love them).

I did end up buying a bow brooch for £2 and a necklace for £1, now that's what I call a bargain!

Next thing I really want are some Dr Martens! They look so cool, with anything. I'm not going to start dressing like a punk though. Just give me the boots and I'll be very happy, and my feet will be warm (I hope).

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. how lucky are you? i wish my sister would give me her clothes. I love the second top :) really pretty and girly. I agree with charity shops, here in Southampton they have got so much more expensive! You still can find cute little buys in them though :)

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lucky indeed, I wasn't expecting it at all.
    I know, so gutting, but yeah you can pick up some very cute stuff.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome! i love when i get really cute things for cheap! great blog!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really like that first top :-). And OMG! Im so after a pair of Doc Martens.myself :-D...

    ReplyDelete