Monday 6 September 2010

The sky is a hazy shade of winter..

The cold months are upon us, and it's time to get the winter wardrobe in order.

Dressing for the winter months can be such a drag, feels like you're wearing the same thing over and over again...just finding a coat is hard work, if you're like me and only buy one winter coat!

What I used to try and do was layer a lot and just wear a blazer, but realised I looked ridiculous.

So now, I buy one decent coat that I know will last! Well I hope.

Here are a few coats that look good and will keep you toasty.




1. This Topshop Wool Swing Coat! I'm loving the sailor feel to this one. At £85 (I know, I thought the same thing, but it's so lovely!) it's worth it, this coat will no doubt last you a few years, so if you think like me, you're saving yourself the hassle of looking for a new coat next year and you're saving yourself a few quid. Lovely jubbly.

2. This great Vintage Red coat from Vintage Kingdom (www.vintagekingdom.com)
I love the colour of this, bright and vibrant, everyone will notice you! Not only will it look great and keep you warm, it's only £52!! Fancy that?

3. Last but not least, this fab leopard print coat from New Look. We all know animal prints have come back round, and what better way to show your love?
You'll definitely look the part. And of course it will keep you warm, and at £39.99 everyone is a winner.

Amy xx

8 comments:

  1. All great coats! I'm drawn to #2 ... I've always wanted a winter coat with an awesome punch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! And it's vintage! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pink! Me likey! New Look seems to be my best friend these days :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for your thoughts on my post.Muchos appreciated.

    Definitey know what you mean about Winter coats.Investing is the way to go!I still have the one I bought last year from Topshop....must get it dry cleaned to get it back into shape for the forthcoming cold snap!

    I like the first and second one the most :)

    xx

    theonlycollage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first coat is amazing! It is so Alexa Chung! Love it!

    Just came across your blog! :)

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red one. Red colour is always a must-have! :)

    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://aasplace.blogspot.com/

    New Look is awesome !

    ReplyDelete