Thursday 16 September 2010

Leaves are falling, all around us..

I know, I know! But I couldn't resist myself. It was just there in front of me. And to be honest everyone needs an Autumn jacket! Especially a Mac, they're the best things ever created. They look so fab, and go with everything. And they're not heavy so if you get too hot with it on you can always take it off and carry it.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago (sorry I haven't told you about it yet) at a vintage market in Greenwich, London.

It's great and one of my best finds this year, I LOVE IT! I can't get enough of it, I want to wear it all the time, even when the sun is shining.

I've also never owned something that has got so many compliments (well, that and my new bag)

Did I tell you it was only £20? Yes, that's another reason I couldn't resist.

I also got some very cute pumps the other day from Tesco, they were only £4, ahh I do love Tesco sometimes.

Amy xx

11 comments:

  1. loving the mac.nice to see that you picked a colourful one instead of beige!

    xx

    theonlycollage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i LOVE it!
    It's so lovely.
    Mega jealous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Where have you been hiding all these lovely stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the jacket, lovely colour. You can find some great stuff at greenwich market, i used to go every week when i was at uni there, loved the food especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely a must have, looks cute with the matching shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall and the new lines coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving macs, they look ace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMY WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO BLOG AGAIN! I MISS YOUR LITTLE POSTS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry! I'm doing one today. I've been away..

    New post up soon, I promise :D xx

    ReplyDelete