Monday 30 August 2010

C'mon deliver the parcel, the sooner the better, Mr Postman

I wrote about Ebay in a post a while ago and here's a little update on my recent Ebay shenanigans.


I ordered a few things from it, and have been waiting for a bag for almost 20 days, 20 days!!!!! I know, it's coming from China, but seriously. I NEED it. I was trying to explain to the boyf what it's like for a girl to get a new bag….


He loves gadgets and stuff! I love bags. When he orders a new camera, he get's all excited about playing with it… trying out all the different exposures, and different lenses. Well, I'm like that when I order stuff off the internet, I get very excited about receiving it - especially when it's a new gorgeous bag!


I just want to get everything out of my old bag and transfer it all (even old receipts, as you can imagine I don't keep my bag spotless) into my new bag. It must sound sad to a guy, but to us girls it feels amazing, I want to see how many secret pockets it has… if it has a pocket for my phone, another pocket for my Oyster Card, and…well, you get my drift.


So, I've been waiting 20 days for my new bag to arrive, and everytime I go check the post and it's not there I just get angrier and angrier and start resenting my old bag even more, it must really hate me. Oh well, it wouldn't understand, it is a bag after all ;).


I also ordered 2 dresses, a plain grey one which was really lovely and fitted perfectly and looks fab….




And, a black and grey dress with a skull print on the front (very cool) BUT when it arrived it looked tiny. And it is! It's like a tank top, a very tight tank top. In the description it said "one size fits all" really? One size fits who exactly? The girl in the picture was quite small to be fair, but the dress looked a little on the big side, so why doesn't it fit me? It's not even a dress on me! To be honest it's hardly a top. Gutted because it's ace!



As you can see, it's a tight tank top on me, and a dress on her. Blah!


I'm not trying to put you off Ebay because it's great and I love it! As my mum used to say, have fun but be careful.


Toodles


Amy xx





4 comments:

  1. Awh bless you! That dress did look very pretty on that model girl.
    But if you ask me, its either that you got ripped off or what you saw and what you bought were two different products.

    Yeah i examined them closely and it looks like the two items are made out of entirely different materials. The girl's dress is all floaty and flary from under the bust downwards definitely cotton and polyester involved there. But your top is made of tight jersey type material which produces a tight fitting body hugging effect. Someone definitely cheated you there!

    Are you planning on keeping it?

    Be sure to check out my recent posts
    http://kandiekissedkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm totally gutted about this, ha.

    I might send it back, but it only cost £5.00 from China, and it would probably cost more than that to post it back. I should email them explaining.

    It's not even a stretchy material so it's hard to even get the bugger on, and I doubt me wearing it will ever stretch it to look like hers! As much as I wish it would.

    Look forward to reading your posts.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply loved your blog! It's so pretty! Congratulations! I'm ABSOLUTELY following you!

    XOXO

    MAY ISHII
    ♥ http://closet1986.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete